Traditional Thai Massage Class (All level in One)
Get $100 more discount extra if you sign up a group for 2 people or more. Group discount will pay back in check on 1st day class.
If class do not enough students , full refund will pay back. Deposit 50% of full price is non-refundable after make a payment.
Pay full amount with check or If you want to sign up but can't pay all price yet, you can send 2 checks write a date now for $1250 ( Non-refundable) and another check on the first day of class for another half at $1250.
Write the check order to "Thai Healing Art Institute,LLC"
Send check to...
Thai Healing Art Institute,LLC
5330 Manhattan Cir, Suite D, Boulder CO 80303
Traditional Thai Massage Class
We combine all levels, Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced - all in one class. This is the way of The Union of Thai Traditional Medicine Society.
Ajarns (Masters) Aey, teaching this class were taught all at once. The classes were never broken down into different difficulty levels, as seen frequently in schools in the USA.
We ask that you come to class with a deep desire, dedication and determined spirit.
We aim to teach and Honor Traditional Thai ways, so this class will be packed full of potent techniques, methods and knowledge.
We also ask that you come ready to focus on the material, as this class is designed for beginning and Advanced students. You need to be focused on the present, and not distracted.
Schedule : 8 days Class,. 9am-5pm.
Class size : Minimum at 4 people , Maximum at 10 people.
Group Target : We strongly encourage you to be a Practicing Massage Therapist, have some Thai Massage experience or have a background that gives you a basic understanding of Human Anatomy, Physiology and Movement.
Cost : The normal cost of the class is $2500, Get $100 discount for group register ( 2 person or more).
Class location : 5330 Manhattan Cir, Suite D, Boulder CO 80303
Class details : Professional Class, All Levels combined, which includes Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced techniques.
1. Learn and Understand the 10 sen lines where they start and where they end. Understand the Theory of Thai Massage.
2. Learn what style/type of Thai Massage you are studying and understand the different styles/types that are currently being practiced.
3 .Learn the basic routine of Thai Massage. Basic routine includes : Prone Position, Supine Position, Side lying and Sitting up positions.
We will teach you to understand the details of each of these positions, giving you the chance to design a routine that is unique and tailored to fit your client's specific conditions and issues. Customize your own Thai Massage.
4. Learn the 3 important steps in Sen Line energy work of your Thai Massage Routine.
* Learn How to press the Sen Line and how to find and feel the correct sen line energy.
* Learn the right Pressure for the Sen Line
* Learn the Correct body posture to press Sen Line to ensure you have full potential for pressure and proper body mechanics for a safe effective and long lasting career.
5.Learn, explore and understand benefits of the Yoga-like stretches that accompany your Thai massage routine.
6. Learn the beginning of some Medical Thai Massage Techniques.
7.Learn about Thai culture and Thai Language, which will be applied in class.
8. Learn about Thai cooking.
Certification : 150 hrs of Traditional Thai massage from The Union of Thai Traditional Medicine Society in Thai and English. 8 days in class and 100 hrs of Practice and self-learning.